FIREARMS / WEAPONS OFFENSES
Possession of a Firearm, Brandishing a Firearm, Possession of an Illegal Weapon
Criminal charges involving firearms and other weapons are potentially serious offenses on both state and federal levels in Florida. In fact, most firearm offenses result in felony charges under Florida law. Yehuda and Dustin have defended all types of firearm and other weapon offenses across Miami-Dade County and its surrounding communities including, but not limited to:
* Unlawful possession of a firearm
* Possession of an illegal weapon
* Unlawful purchase, sale or distribution of firearms
* Brandishing a firearm
* Possession of a firearm in the commission of a crime
* Discharge of a firearm in public
* Carrying a concealed firearm
* Possession of a firearm by a convicted felon
* Possession of a weapon on school grounds
In Florida, even in the absence of a warrant, a police officer may make an arrest if he or she has probable cause, or even reasonable suspicion, to believe that you are carrying a concealed weapon. If you are convicted of a firearm or other weapon offense, you could be facing a lengthy prison sentence, hefty fines and/or a permanent criminal record. Having handled hundreds of firearm and other weapon offenses as former prosecutors at the Miami-Dade Office of the State Attorney, we understand both sides of the courtroom and can expertly and effectively defend your case.
To arrange a FREE consultation to discuss your matter, call us at 305-374-4600 or contact us online. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.